Go to the documentation of this file.
* This file is part of FFmpeg.
* FFmpeg is free software; you can redistribute it and/or
* modify it under the terms of the GNU Lesser General Public
* License as published by the Free Software Foundation; either
* version 2.1 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
* FFmpeg is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
* but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
* MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU
* Lesser General Public License for more details.
* You should have received a copy of the GNU Lesser General Public
* License along with FFmpeg; if not, write to the Free Software
* Foundation, Inc., 51 Franklin Street, Fifth Floor, Boston, MA 02110-1301 USA
* Misc file utilities.
* Read the file with name filename, and put its content in a newly
* allocated buffer or map it with mmap() when available.
* In case of success set *bufptr to the read or mmapped buffer, and
* *size to the size in bytes of the buffer in *bufptr.
* The returned buffer must be released with av_file_unmap().
* @param log_offset loglevel offset used for logging
* @param log_ctx context used for logging
* @return a non negative number in case of success, a negative value
* corresponding to an AVERROR error code in case of failure
* Unmap or free the buffer bufptr created by av_file_map().
* @param size size in bytes of bufptr, must be the same as returned
* by av_file_map()
* Wrapper to work around the lack of mkstemp() on mingw.
* Also, tries to create file in /tmp first, if possible.
* *prefix can be a character constant; *filename will be allocated internally.
* @return file descriptor of opened file (or -1 on error)
* and opened file name in **filename.
* @note On very old libcs it is necessary to set a secure umask before
* calling this, av_tempfile() can't call umask itself as it is used in
* libraries and could interfere with the calling application.
/* AVUTIL_FILE_H */
Generated on Wed Oct 22 2014 19:21:29 for FFmpeg by