Go to the documentation of this file.
* Copyright (c) 2009 Baptiste Coudurier <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* This file is part of FFmpeg.
* FFmpeg is free software; you can redistribute it and/or
* modify it under the terms of the GNU Lesser General Public
* License as published by the Free Software Foundation; either
* version 2.1 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
* FFmpeg is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
* but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
* MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU
* Lesser General Public License for more details.
* You should have received a copy of the GNU Lesser General Public
* License along with FFmpeg; if not, write to the Free Software
* Foundation, Inc., 51 Franklin Street, Fifth Floor, Boston, MA 02110-1301 USA
* @addtogroup lavu_crypto
* Get a seed to use in conjunction with random functions.
* This function tries to provide a good seed at a best effort bases.
* Its possible to call this function multiple times if more bits are needed.
* It can be quite slow, which is why it should only be used as seed for a faster
* PRNG. The quality of the seed depends on the platform.
/* AVUTIL_RANDOM_SEED_H */
Generated on Tue Sep 23 2014 19:21:26 for FFmpeg by