[Ffmpeg-cvslog] r5657 - trunk/doc/ffmpeg-doc.texi
Fri Jul 7 12:32:46 CEST 2006
Date: Fri Jul 7 12:32:45 2006
New Revision: 5657
--- trunk/doc/ffmpeg-doc.texi (original)
+++ trunk/doc/ffmpeg-doc.texi Fri Jul 7 12:32:45 2006
@@ -1271,11 +1271,11 @@
answer to ffmpeg-devel (or wherever you got the patch from) saying that
you applied the patch.
- Do NOT commit to code actively maintained by others without permission. Send
- a patch to ffmpeg-devel instead. If noone awnsers within a reasonable time
- (12h for build failure and security fixes, 3 days for all other small changes
- 1 week for big patches) then commit your patch if you think its ok
- also note, the maintainer can simply ask for more time to review!
+ Do NOT commit to code actively maintained by others without permission.
+ Send a patch to ffmpeg-devel instead. If noone answers within a reasonable
+ timeframe (12h for build failures and security fixes, 3 days small changes,
+ 1 week for big patches) then commit your patch if you think it's OK.
+ Also note, the maintainer can simply ask for more time to review!
Subscribe to the ffmpeg-cvslog mailing list. The diffs of all commits
are sent there and reviewed by all the other developers. Bugs and possible
More information about the ffmpeg-cvslog