[FFmpeg-cvslog] r14146 - in trunk/libavcodec: Makefile allcodecs.c avcodec.h motionpixels.c
Thu Jul 10 14:39:38 CEST 2008
Diego Biurrun wrote:
> On Thu, Jul 10, 2008 at 05:01:40AM +0200, ramiro wrote:
>> Motion Pixels Video Decoder.
> This is missing documentation and changelog updates.
By the way, what do you think of putting up a simpler checklist for
adding codecs and formats somewhere on the documentation? The
Development Policy is big and it takes quite some time to re-read it
before a commit. Something like what's below:
Checklist for adding codecs or formats:
- Did you "svn add" the appropriate files?
- Did you add it to the Makefile? (even if you're just adding a format
to a file that's already being compiled, like a raw demuxer)
- Did you use av_cold for codec initialization and close functions?
- Did you bump the minor version number in av(codec|format).h?
- Did you register it in all(codecs|formats).c?
- Did you add the CodecID to avcodec.h?
- Did you update the Changelog?
- Did you update general.texi?
- If it depends on a parser or a library, did you add that dependency in
More information about the ffmpeg-cvslog