[FFmpeg-cvslog] r15260 - trunk/libavcodec/faandct.c
Mon Sep 8 07:17:18 CEST 2008
Date: Mon Sep 8 07:17:17 2008
New Revision: 15260
Relicense as ISC with the authors' permission.
--- trunk/libavcodec/faandct.c (original)
+++ trunk/libavcodec/faandct.c Mon Sep 8 07:17:17 2008
@@ -1,27 +1,21 @@
* Floating point AAN DCT
- * Copyright (c) 2003 Michael Niedermayer <michaelni at gmx.at>
* this implementation is based upon the IJG integer AAN DCT (see jfdctfst.c)
- * This file is part of FFmpeg.
- * FFmpeg is free software; you can redistribute it and/or
- * modify it under the terms of the GNU Lesser General Public
- * License as published by the Free Software Foundation; either
- * version 2.1 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
- * FFmpeg is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
- * but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
- * MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU
- * Lesser General Public License for more details.
+ * Copyright (c) 2003 Michael Niedermayer <michaelni at gmx.at>
+ * Copyright (c) 2003 Roman Shaposhnik
- * You should have received a copy of the GNU Lesser General Public
- * License along with FFmpeg; if not, write to the Free Software
- * Foundation, Inc., 51 Franklin Street, Fifth Floor, Boston, MA 02110-1301 USA
+ * Permission to use, copy, modify, and/or distribute this software for any
+ * purpose with or without fee is hereby granted, provided that the above
+ * copyright notice and this permission notice appear in all copies.
- * The AAN DCT in this file except ff_faandct248() can also be used under the
- * new (3 clause) BSD license.
+ * THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS" AND THE AUTHOR DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES
+ * WITH REGARD TO THIS SOFTWARE INCLUDING ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF
+ * MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHOR BE LIABLE FOR
+ * ANY SPECIAL, DIRECT, INDIRECT, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR ANY DAMAGES
+ * WHATSOEVER RESULTING FROM LOSS OF USE, DATA OR PROFITS, WHETHER IN AN
+ * ACTION OF CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE OR OTHER TORTIOUS ACTION, ARISING OUT OF
+ * OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OR PERFORMANCE OF THIS SOFTWARE.
More information about the ffmpeg-cvslog