[FFmpeg-cvslog] lavfi : change xBR filter to LGPL
git at videolan.org
Sat Nov 15 18:58:24 CET 2014
ffmpeg | branch: master | Arwa Arif <arwaarif1994 at gmail.com> | Sat Nov 15 13:47:31 2014 +0530| [a2f05d33373eb56a87f9581b33d50e44bb5f6a0b] | committer: Michael Niedermayer
lavfi : change xBR filter to LGPL
Hyllian's message : "Hi, Put lgpl on this and use it as you wish. It's free!"
Signed-off-by: Michael Niedermayer <michaelni at gmx.at>
LICENSE.md | 1 -
configure | 1 -
libavfilter/vf_xbr.c | 22 +++++++++++++---------
3 files changed, 13 insertions(+), 11 deletions(-)
diff --git a/LICENSE.md b/LICENSE.md
index dd39b90..e0a431b 100644
@@ -49,7 +49,6 @@ Specifically, the GPL parts of FFmpeg are:
- - vf_xbr.c
Should you, for whatever reason, prefer to use version 3 of the (L)GPL, then
diff --git a/configure b/configure
index 8ad4777..883c043 100755
@@ -2608,7 +2608,6 @@ vidstabtransform_filter_deps="libvidstab"
diff --git a/libavfilter/vf_xbr.c b/libavfilter/vf_xbr.c
index 90a4c6b..46c7e0f 100644
@@ -5,19 +5,23 @@
* Copyright (c) 2014 Arwa Arif <arwaarif1994 at gmail.com>
- * FFmpeg is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify
- * it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by
- * the Free Software Foundation; either version 2 of the License, or
- * (at your option) any later version.
+ * Changed from GPL to LGPL, in accordance with Hyllian's message:
+ * On Tue, Nov 11, 2014 at 11:52 PM, Sérgio <sergiogdb at gmail.com> wrote:
+ * > Hi, Put lgpl on this and use it as you wish. It's free!
+ * FFmpeg is free software; you can redistribute it and/or
+ * modify it under the terms of the GNU Lesser General Public
+ * License as published by the Free Software Foundation; either
+ * version 2.1 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
* FFmpeg is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
* but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
- * MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the
- * GNU General Public License for more details.
+ * MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU
+ * Lesser General Public License for more details.
- * You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along
- * with FFmpeg; if not, write to the Free Software Foundation, Inc.,
- * 51 Franklin Street, Fifth Floor, Boston, MA 02110-1301 USA.
+ * You should have received a copy of the GNU Lesser General Public
+ * License along with FFmpeg; if not, write to the Free Software
+ * Foundation, Inc., 51 Franklin Street, Fifth Floor, Boston, MA 02110-1301 USA
More information about the ffmpeg-cvslog