[Ffmpeg-devel] segfault in ff_mpeg1_find_frame_end()

The Wanderer inverseparadox
Thu Apr 14 09:42:32 CEST 2005

Stefan Lucke wrote:

> On Sonntag, 10. April 2005 22:12, M?ns Rullg?rd wrote:

>> All signs are pointing at some buffer misuse.  Could you try
>> running it under valgrind?
>
> Ok, thats no with valgrind 2.4.0. Before calling
> avcodec_decode_video() I still do a extra copy like this (valgrind
> --tool=addrcheck):
<snip>
> When reaching the 16:9 to 4:3 transition valgrind starts talking:
<snip>
> and so on. Is there a way to get the line numbers ? ffmpeg is
> compiled with " -g " . The same is reported for my uploaded sample
> stream.

If I'm not mistaken, you need to use the binary ffmpeg_g, which contains
debugging symbols (line numbers, etc.) and is generated unless the
--disable-debug flag is passed to configure. It should be located in the
root of the ffmpeg source tree.

--
       The Wanderer

side of it.