[Ffmpeg-devel] [Ffmpeg-devel-old] [patch] tighter snow slicing

Michael Niedermayer michaelni
Thu Apr 14 23:35:08 CEST 2005

Hi

On Wednesday 13 April 2005 22:20, Guillaume Poirier wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On 4/13/05, Yartrebo <yartrebo at earthlink.net> wrote:
> > This patch may be applied to cvs or to cvs + any combination of my
> > pending patches.
>
> Tested on my AMD-64 in 64-bits mode, it crashes.
> I attached the log, hoping it might help.

gdb output might be helpfull (from ffmpeg_g)
and is this crash happening if this single patch is applied or did you apply
the other patches too?

Michael

"nothing is evil in the beginning. Even Sauron was not so." -- Elrond