[Ffmpeg-devel] [Ffmpeg-devel-old] dvr-ms file format

abhijeet mhatre abhijeetmhatre
Fri Apr 15 16:46:13 CEST 2005

Hi
 can any of you tell me what exactly is the dvr-ms
file format.
is there any file format specification anythere?
I could get the ASF spec but not the dvr-ms spec.

I read through some posts that it is mpeg-2 in and ASF
wrapper. But when I opened a dvr-ms file in a hex
editor, I couldnt find the Top-level ASF object GUIDS
or the 10.2	Header Object GUIDs there.

regards
Abhijeet Mhatre