[Ffmpeg-devel] [patch] fix up CONFIG_ENCODERS

Roine Gustafsson roine
Sun Apr 17 17:41:24 CEST 2005

On Apr 17, 2005, at 4:07 PM, M?ns Rullg?rd wrote:
> Michael Niedermayer <michaelni at gmx.at> writes:

>> agree
>
> What should the rules be here?  I suppose the default should be
> everything on.  It would then be useful to be able to
> --disable-encoders --enable-encoder-foo and get only that single
> encoder.  Same for decoders.

You could have --enable-encoding="h264 h263 mpeg4" (implicitly
disabling all others) and keeping --disable-encoding to disable all
encoders. And likewise for decoders. It would also be backward
compatible with people's current configure scripts.

   /Roine