[Ffmpeg-devel] Re: non-subscriber bugreport

Michael Niedermayer michaelni
Wed Apr 20 18:19:00 CEST 2005

Hi

On Wednesday 20 April 2005 10:50, Japie wrote:
> On Tue, 19 Apr 2005 02:35:37 +0200, Michael Niedermayer wrote:
> > fixed
>
> Great, thank you!
>
> p.s. even do I'am not subscribed I still can post to the mailinglist.
> Easy for me but also for spammers.

i know, none of the lists was set to members only on sourceforge and there was
practically no spam, after the move to mphq the lists where set to members
only initially but many (>10%) of the valid posts where then blocked and had
to be manually approved, so i switched the members only crap off for
ffmpeg-devel and users

--
Michael

"nothing is evil in the beginning. Even Sauron was not so." -- Elrond