[Ffmpeg-devel] video post processing filters

Diego Biurrun diego
Sun Apr 24 18:59:26 CEST 2005

On Thu, Apr 21, 2005 at 07:17:00PM +0530, Kid OnTheWay wrote:

> but It seems that you words are not encouraging, :-(,

They were not meant in the way everybody they were understood.  My
intention was to show Nagendra that repeating questions (too often) can
be counterproductive, nothing more.  We've exchanged a few mails in
private, I believe there are no hard feelings now.

Diego