[Ffmpeg-devel] Even More spelling errors.

Tommi Sakari Uimonen tuimonen
Mon Apr 25 13:13:25 CEST 2005

This is fun actually :)

Sorry, my diff skills are weak, thus corrections here are made by hand,
and > means quote from the patch

in h263.c:

> -    //ok, its not where its supposed to be ...
> +    //ok, it's not where its supposed to be ...

+    //ok, it's not where it's supposed to be ...

> -                //looks like a hack but no, its the way its supposed to
work ...
> +                //looks like a hack but no, it's the way its supposed
to work ...

+                //looks like a hack but no, it's the way it's supposed to
work ...

in h264.c: (this one was really nitpicking..)

> -//FIXME need to check that this doesnt overflow signed 32 bit for low
qp, iam not sure, its very close
> +//FIXME need to check that this doesnt overflow signed 32 bit for low
qp, i am not sure, it's very close

+//FIXME need to check that this doesn't overflow signed 32 bit for low
qp, I am not sure, it's very close

Tommi Uimonen