[Ffmpeg-devel] mphq problems

Attila Kinali attila
Thu Aug 4 17:42:37 CEST 2005

On Wed, 3 Aug 2005 16:29:24 +0200
Attila Kinali <attila at kinali.ch> wrote:

> After this is done, i will check the mplayer mailinglists
> for damage and try to restore what's possible.
> (note, that i cannot do the same for the ffmpeg mailinglists,
> as i'm not their admin, but i can help with it)

Ok, i checked all mailinglist config, which should be ok now.
I could not check the users list as we do not have a backup
of those. If you think that you do not get mails of a mailinglist
anymore, you have to resubscribe (note: nearly all users of
mplayer-cvslog have to resubscribe as it's database was completely
trashed)

I also tried to check the cvs files, but the "backup" of roberto
already contained some errors, so i can only say that the cvs
repositories did not get altered since the backup was made.
I had a look at some files and they seemed ok.
Please check both repos carefully for any altered files.

				Attila Kinali

--