[Ffmpeg-devel] Compilation for Windows under Cygwin

Vincent Honnet vhonnet
Fri Aug 5 08:00:34 CEST 2005

Hi Steve,

I'm sorry for the answer I gave because I know that such mailinglists
are very helpful, but I just found that M. Niedermayer shouldn't have
answered like that. It doesn't help. I'm active in 10 different
mailinglist and it's the first time I become such a mail. I didn't study
computer science and some subtilities are for me not an evidence like
for other.

Thanks for your answer.

Steve Willis a ?crit :