[Ffmpeg-devel] libavutil / separate build directory

Diego Biurrun diego
Sat Aug 6 15:18:26 CEST 2005

On Sat, Aug 06, 2005 at 03:04:35PM +0200, Michael Niedermayer wrote:

> <offtopic>anyone knows some nice MUA, i must kill kmail, it just ate 8 mails
> after i run out of diskspace -> yes if anyone mailed me something in the last
> 2-3 hours send it again</offtopic>

If you will consider text-based MUAs, then mutt is working quite
satisfactory for me and others.  The initial setup phase can be tedious, but
it can be helped if somebody passes along some example dotfiles.

Diego