[Ffmpeg-devel] Output file encoding mp3 problem - parameter f and acodec as mp3

Joerg Schwirz joerg.schwirz
Thu Dec 8 00:02:20 CET 2005

Hello,

is there somebody who knows how to generate a mp3 file as output ! I
compile the source everything is alright.
configure was started befor with the following parameter:

./configure --enable-gpl --enable-faac --enable-amr_nb --enable-
amr_wb --enable-pthreads

I want to generate an output file type mp3 with audio-codec also mp3.
When i define -acodec mp3 the program tell me unknown codec. When i
only define -f mp3 then the output is codec mp2

Thanks for help

Joerg