[Ffmpeg-devel] printf format specifiers and 64-bit machines

Jacob Meuser jakemsr
Thu Dec 15 06:02:19 CET 2005

On Tue, Dec 13, 2005 at 10:39:36AM +0100, Fran?ois Revol wrote:
> > wasn't usage of PRId64 discussed just this past week?
> >
> > shouldn't perhaps configure check if PRId64 and PRIx64 are defined,
> > and
> > define them if they aren't already?
> >

> I already added PRIu64 in common.h, just add defaults for 32bit there.
>
> > not all OSes are fully C99 compliant yet.
> >

> All 64bit platforms should be at least.

I believe there were 64 bit versions of Irix that predated C99.

but, I am referring to the BSDs, which ran on 64 bit platforms long
ago, and have been a bit slow to adopt C99, or at least PRI???.

--
<jakemsr at jakemsr.com>