[Ffmpeg-devel] How to compile the FFMPEG on the MIPS platform?

Måns Rullgård mru
Tue Jul 5 13:15:27 CEST 2005

Michael Niedermayer <michaelni at gmx.at> writes:

> Hi
>
> On Tuesday 05 July 2005 11:49, M?ns Rullg?rd wrote:
> [...]
>>
>> >  0.5 HTML_50_60             BODY: Message is 50% to 60% HTML
>>
>> HTML is bad, but not that bad.
>
> maybe, maybe not but what iam more curious about is where is the html but
> maybe iam silly and blind ...

I can't see it either.  Is the mailing list configured to strip HTML
parts when there is a text part?  That could explain it.

>> >  0.0 MIME_BASE64_NO_NAME    RAW: base64 attachment does not have a file
>> > name 0.5 MIME_CHARSET_FARAWAY   MIME character set indicates foreign
>> > language 0.5 HTML_CHARSET_FARAWAY   A foreign language charset used in
>> > HTML markup
>>
>> This was the second message incorrectly flagged as spam today.  That
>> rate is a bit too high, IMHO.
>
> yes, comaring this to the 2 real spam messages which where held thats 50%
> false positive since the last time i looked at the held messages

Both false positives were flagged because they contained Asian
characters.  Perhaps turning the scores for those matches down by a
few notches would help.

--
M?ns Rullg?rd
mru at inprovide.com