[ffmpeg-devel] question about config.h

zuo bf zuobf.bupt
Tue Jul 12 04:45:57 CEST 2005

hi all,

I am not sure if i should post it to here or ffmpeg-user mailing list, if
wrong i am very sorry:), i have read the faq and
there is no answer:)

I want to know whether i can simply modify the config.h and config.mak to
change the configuration without running the
configure script again ( running the configure script is very fast:-) ).

And why after i use the configuration parameter "./configure --disable-vhook
--enable-mingw32 --cc="gcc -mno-cygwin" --enable-memalign-hack \
--extra-cflags="-I/usr/win32/include" --extra-ldflags="-L/usr/win32/lib" \
--disable-encoders --disable-zlib --disable-network", there is still
"#define CONFIG_ENCODERS 1" in config.h and a similar definition
in config.mak ?

Thanks:)