[Ffmpeg-devel] http based confirmation for mailinglist subscriptions

Diego Biurrun diego
Fri Jul 15 02:37:23 CEST 2005

On Thu, Jul 14, 2005 at 11:31:16AM +0200, Michael Niedermayer wrote:

> as many will probably know $subj doesnt work (i know it due to the large
> amount of complaints from people who try to subscribe ...)
>
> this should either be fixed, arpi?

Arpi said in the past that he cannot be bothered to investigate and fix
this.  I think he tried to find the problem and failed way back and left
it at that.

So unless anybody knows the cause and can hand us the solution on a
silver plate this will remain unfixed for the foreseeable future.

Has anybody had notice of Arpi lately?  I have a fix for a problem with
viewcvs on mphq but he is not responding to email ATM.

> or if its non trivial which apparently it is, then the users should be warned
> that it doenst work (melanson, diego)?

Done.

Diego