[Ffmpeg-devel] How do YOU use FFMPEG (Request for DOCS)

Kris A. Wotipka kris
Mon Jul 25 03:51:31 CEST 2005

To all FFMPEG users:

I am trying to compile some documentation for FFMPEG.  Please take a few
minutes to tell how you use the program.  Please include command line
examples with notations of any undocumented variables or switches.

At the end of the week (around August 1st) I will compile everything
into one HTML document and submit it to the developers to post on the
website.

Hopefully, these examples will help some of us newbies get going with
the program and keep duplicate "how do your do....." posts from happening.

Thank you for your time.  This is being posted to both the Users and
Developers lists.  I have done this because I feel that this is a good
program and deserves some additional docs.  Apologies in advance to
those who think this is off topic, off discussion or just woke up on the
wrong side of the bed.

kw