[Ffmpeg-devel] FFMpeg-20050724 compileing error

翁宜萱 george.weng
Mon Jul 25 05:04:57 CEST 2005

Dear,

    I got "FFMpeg-20050724" from http://ffmpeg.sourceforge.net/
    And I tried to install it on my Solaris 10x86 system.

    I got some errors when compiling.

    As the attached files:

    step1.txt    Uncompress and unpacked the tar all.
    step2.txt    Execute "configure" to creat Makefiles.
    step3.txt    Modify some files for Solaris as:
                       ./config.mak                       add includedir after OPTFLAGS
                       ./Makefile                       add a52 library path for FFLIBS
                       ./libavcodec/faad.c    declare the include path of <faad.h>
                       ./libavformat/rtp.c    declare the include path of "../libavcodec/bitstream.h"
    step4.txt    Execute "gmake" to compie "FFMpeg".

    And I got some errors as shown below:

        rtp.c: In function `rtp_parse_mp4_au':
        rtp.c:321: error: invalid operands to binary &
        rtp.c:321: error: invalid operands to binary >>

    and also in the step4.txt.

    Where I can find a pre-compiled binnary for Solaris x86?

    Would you please help me.

Thank you and

Have a nice day.

    George Weng