[Ffmpeg-devel] MPEG 2 Encoder

Justin B. Ruggles jruggle
Thu Jul 28 04:16:00 CEST 2005

sharon fargo wrote:
> can someone tell me what exactly are the files for the MPEG-2 Encoder  ?

Not an answer here...just a word of warning.
Unless you really delve into the code and strip out what you don't need,
it will probably be many files.  FFmpeg has quite a few
interdependencies between files.  When doing the same as you are with
AC3, I got it down to about 15 I think (just doing lots of greps and
looking at gcc output).  But when I really looked at the code and what
was essential, it only boiled down to about 5.  You just have to follow
the functions. :)

-Justin