[Ffmpeg-devel] setting rate control equation

simant simantt
Fri Jun 3 08:50:19 CEST 2005

Dear members,
   	I am new to this group, I sincerely appreciate any guidance i
receive from the fellow memebers.
            I am working on the ratecontrol algorithm used in ffmeg. I ve
some doubts about the same,

	1 is there any documentation available abt the current alogrithm
	2. tex^qComp is the default equation. Can we change it...how to
determine a effective ratecontrol equation.
 	3. On what criteria should we analyse the efficiency of the
equation.

Thanks & Regards

Simant Tare

DISCLAIMER:
This message (Including any attachments) is confidential and is intended only for the addressee. All MoTech Software mails and attachments are scanned for all known viruses at the time of transmission. However, please scan the mail and attachments for viruses before opening or downloading from this transmission. We will not accept any liability for damages through virus. If you are not the intended recipient or received this message by mistake, please notify the sender by E-mail & delete the message from the system. Any unauthorized use or dissemination of the message in whole or part is strictly prohibited.