[Ffmpeg-devel] MPEG4 over TS

leon jorgunsen leon.jorgunsen
Fri Jun 3 12:08:47 CEST 2005

Quoted from DVB TS 101 154 v1.6.1:
In H.3
"The MPEG-4 HE AAC elementary stream data shall be first encapsulated in the LATM multiplex format according to ISO/IEC 14496-3 "
(...)
"The LATM formatted MPEG-4 HE AAC elementary stream data shall be encapsulated in the LOAS transmission format according to ISO/IEC 14496-3 "
(...)
"The LATM/LOAS formatted MPEG-4 HE AAC elementary stream data shall be encapsulated in PES packets. The MPEG-4 HE AAC PES shall be carried with an MPEG stream_id = 110x xxxx and a stream type assignment of 0x11 as described in ITU T Rec. H.222.0 | ISO/IEC 13818-1 "

--Leon

Protek-on: CaraMail met en oeuvre un nouveau Concept de S?curit? Globale - www.caramail.com