[Ffmpeg-devel] WMV3 segfault

Michel Bardiaux mbardiaux
Mon Jun 6 14:03:54 CEST 2005

M?ns Rullg?rd wrote:
> Michel Bardiaux <mbardiaux at peaktime.be> writes:
>>I have no clue how to fix this since I am wholly unfamiliar with that
>>codec. I dont even understand why decoding a wmv3 ends up in the vc9
> WMV3 aka WMV9 and VC9 are one and the same.  The decoder in libavcodec
> isn't anywhere close to working.
OK. Then I wont use ffmpeg as wmv3 decoder in the short term. But I will
keep trying my sample file on every change to the vc9 code so the
developpers can fix problems. (I cant post that file, it's 6GB large).

Michel Bardiaux
Peaktime Belgium S.A.  Bd. du Souverain, 191  B-1160 Bruxelles
Tel : +32 2 790.29.41