[Ffmpeg-devel] CyberLink PowerCinema for Linux

Diego Biurrun diego
Tue Jun 7 01:24:50 CEST 2005

On Mon, Jun 06, 2005 at 06:54:26PM +0200, M?ns Rullg?rd wrote:
> Diego Biurrun <diego at biurrun.de> writes:
>
> > On Mon, Jun 06, 2005 at 06:12:35PM +0200, M?ns Rullg?rd wrote:
> >
> > Yes, I already ran it through nm and strings, but being unfamiliar with
> > ffmpeg internals, I could not tell if this was an unmodified version or
> > not.
>
> It contains no code from ffmpeg, only unresolved references to the
> external API, more specifically:

I was unsure whether it contained code from FFmpeg or not.  Being
somewhat in a hurry I did not spend more than a minute investigating and
I am not very knowledgeable in that area.

> >> My understanding of the LGPL is that there is no requirement to
> >> release source code to that file.
> >
> > That's not my understanding, which is based on LGPL ?4:

[... Mans and Diego have both read the LGPL ...]

> It seems to me that there is nothing to complain about here.

I didn't mean to say there was something wrong, just that there could
be.  As outlined above I did not have all necessary information.

Diego