[Ffmpeg-devel] RealAudio (ra10cook) samples

Matti Hamalainen mhamalai
Tue Jun 7 14:28:12 CEST 2005

On Tue, 7 Jun 2005, M?ns Rullg?rd wrote:

> Matti Hamalainen <mhamalai at ratol.fi> writes:
>
> > On Tue, 7 Jun 2005, Diego Biurrun wrote:
> >
> >> What's so special about them?  There are plenty of samples with cook
> >> audio ...
> >
> > Nothing special, I just find it bit curious that mphq does not seem (or
> > maybe I'm blind :) to have any realaudio samples.
>
> Did you look in /MPlayer/samples/real?  There are quite a few there.

Hah :) So, I was blind after all. I was only looking under
/MPlayer/samples/A-codecs thinking it would be the logical place.

Sorry for the unnecessary noise.

--
] ccr/TNSP^DKD^pWp :: ccr(at)tnsp(dot)org :: http://ccr.tnsp.org/
] Fingerprint: 0466 95ED 96DF 3701 C71D   D62D 10A6 28A6 1374 C112