[Ffmpeg-devel] Dubious field in AAC-ADTS

Nico Sabbi nsabbi
Fri Jun 10 18:28:53 CEST 2005

yes: crystal-clear as usual :)

BTW, in the sources of libfaad2 there's a comment stating that
a the 2-bits field present in the specs of ADTS-4 (emphasis
IIRC) but not in ADTS-2 were removed
from the specs of ADTS-4, effectively making the two frames
syntaxes identical, except for the ID field.
Did you ever find some sample coded with 'emphasis'?

Thanks.