[Ffmpeg-devel] donations

Ronald S. Bultje rbultje
Wed Jun 15 23:04:07 CEST 2005

Hi Michael,

On Wed, 2005-06-15 at 12:11, Michael Niedermayer wrote:
> currently it isnt possible to donate to the project itself instead anyone who
> wishes to donate something has to do so to individual developers, i belive
> thats a problem as many who would want to donate would prefer to be able to
> donate to the project, one reason why is that most people dont know the
> individual developers and how much or little they did for ffmpeg ...

It's good that you bring this up. Another nice thing (if you wish) would
be for some of the developers to create a wishlist (like on amazon.com)
so that we can buy them presents. Not as nice as money, but sometimes a
somewhat more comfortable way to show appreciation.

Btw, talking about money stuff, could I ask if any of the head
developers is being paid to work on ffmpeg? Feel free to ignore this
question if you'd like to keep it private.

Cheers (and thanks for the great work in the past years),

Ronald

--
Ronald S. Bultje <rbultje at ronald.bitfreak.net>