[Ffmpeg-devel] AMR NB under 10.4

Bill May wmay
Fri Jun 17 18:59:06 CEST 2005

Henry Junior wrote:
> I'm still struggling to get ffmpeg to compile with AMR NB support
> under osx 10.4.  I have been able to get ffmpeg and ffplay to compile
> but I don't see AMR Narrowband listed as one of the codecs when I run
> -formats.  Any help/tips would be greatly appreciated.

Steps I've been using:

./configure --enable-amr_nb --enable-amr_wb
<some editing of make file - I make LDFLAGS blank in config.mak, and I
  remove -mdynamic-no-pic from the makefile as well, so I can link with my
  dynamic libraries>
make
make install installlib.

When I do, I get:
  DEA    amr_nb
  DEA    amr_wb

in the ffmpeg -formats under the codecs.