[Ffmpeg-devel] libavcodec does not yet decode latest Ateme AVC-HP trailer

Måns Rullgård mru
Sat Jun 18 02:29:54 CEST 2005

LigH <ligh at forum.gleitz.info> writes:

> Deat developers,
>
> I know that it is not quite a bug - let's call it an "issue"; the
> reason  is most probably, that Ateme used MPEG4 AVC High Profile
> features which  you do not yet support:
>
> ftp://mood.ateme.com/beta/cinderella-ateme-3000k-hp.mp4

Do you know exactly what special features that file uses?  The first
thing lavc complained about was the use of custom scaling matrixes.
I've been trying to implement support for those in lavc, and the
picture is better now.  There are still some errors, though, and I'd
like to know if they could be caused by some other unsupported
feature, or if I did something wrong.

--
M?ns Rullg?rd
mru at inprovide.com