[Ffmpeg-devel] Re: Bug: Quoted string for <Feed>, <Stream> and <Redirect>

Shigeru Kanemoto sgksgk
Wed Jun 22 15:19:26 CEST 2005

On Wed, Jun 22, 2005 at 09:45:37AM +0200, Guillaume POIRIER wrote:

> On 6/22/05, Shigeru Kanemoto <sgksgk at gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > Very easy bug. Segmentation violation occurs when I provide quoted
> > string for <Feed>, <Stream> and <Redirect> directives in the
> > configuration file.
> [..]
> Please send a unified diff instead (diff -u)

Sorry that I didn't know you require "diff -u". However, the bug is
sooo easy typo, you should be able to patch the source code by hand in
a few seconds.

I am NOT the ML subscriber currently. I don't know the undocumented
guidelines. You should be better to explicitly note the patch post
guidelines in the mailing list page
<http://ffmpeg.sourceforge.net/mailinglists.php>.

And, I am sorry that this post should break the thread tree. This is
also because I am not the ML subscriber.

sgk