[Ffmpeg-devel] Re: [PATH] enable-libgsm not working

Michel Bardiaux mbardiaux
Thu Jun 23 18:28:36 CEST 2005

M?ns Rullg?rd wrote:
> Alban Bedel said:
>
>>Otherwise I checked some other prog, they use gsm.h, and the rpm install it in
>>/usr/include.

Well, if RH has it in /usr/include, then the double -I is clearly the
best way. But satisfy my curiosity: where does rpm install lame.h?

--
Michel Bardiaux
Peaktime Belgium S.A.  Bd. du Souverain, 191  B-1160 Bruxelles