[Ffmpeg-devel] FFmpeg-Based Projects

Andy Staudacher ast
Mon Jun 27 14:54:34 CEST 2005

Hi,

> If you would like to see another project added here,
> please send an email to the ffmpeg-devel mailing list.

gallery.sf.net is also using ffmpeg.
The ffmpeg module of G2 (Gallery 2) generates thumbnails from movies with
the help of the ffmpeg binary.

As a sidenote: We wish there were more (statically) precompiled binaries of
ffmpeg. The ffmpeg module of G2 is very popular, but the lack of available
binaries for platform xy is problematic for people running shared hosted
sites.

And I wish you good luck this summer in the battle against (trivial)
software patents in the EU.

 - Andy Staudacher, G2 developer