[Ffmpeg-devel] RTSP/RTP streaming with ffmpeg

Luca Barbato lu_zero
Mon May 2 15:58:01 CEST 2005

Torben Knerr wrote:
> thx for your reply!
>
> i configured like this:
>
> ./configure --enable-memalign-hack --enable-mingw32 --enable-mp3lame
> --enable
> -amr_nb --enable-amr_wb --enable-faac --enable-ffserver --enable-gpl
> --extra-cf
> lags=-I/local/include --extra-ldflags=-L/local/lib
>
> but no ffserver.exe was generated... have i missed something?
>
> regards,
> torben

Please do not top quote. I have no idea about win32 and as always I'd
suggest you to use a os better for such purposes.

lu

--

Luca Barbato

Gentoo/linux Developer		Gentoo/PPC Operational Manager
http://dev.gentoo.org/~lu_zero