[Ffmpeg-devel] GCC 4.0 on Mac OS X 10.4.

Bill May wmay
Thu May 5 18:43:50 CEST 2005

Hi,

I ran into a couple of minor problems in compiling on mac os x 10.4, one
I could fix, the other I couldn't.

In libavformat/tcp.c, there is a

#if defined(__APPLE__) || defined(__BEOS__)
typedef int socklen_t;
#endif

In Tiger, they have included the socklen_t definition.  I don't see
the equivalent of an autoconf AC_CHECK_TYPES in your configure file; I
do know that you are against using autoconf, so I'm not sure how you
want to handle it.

There are also a lot of other warnings (like misapplied formats in
printfs) - should I try to fix those ?

The other diff is attached and is straight forward.

BTW - is there any other information needed for the dropped packet
causing infinite loop in H.264 ?

Thanks,
Bill May