[Ffmpeg-devel] reply-to headers and the mailinglist

Michael Niedermayer michaelni
Thu May 5 19:20:15 CEST 2005

Hi

On Thursday 05 May 2005 18:52, M?ns Rullg?rd wrote:
[...]
> >> Setting relpy-to to the list addrss only makes it difficult to reply
> >> off-list, if that's what you actually want to do.
> >
> > But it's not what I usually want to do.
> >
> > If I want to do that I just "Reply to Sender" which does the correct
> > thing.
> >
> > Any sane mailer should do that :P
>
> That feature doesn't seem to be as wide-spread as "reply to all" (or
> similar names).  Of course, any really sane mailer (like gnus) can be
> made to do absolutely anything.

great, make it reverse engeneer all remaining propriatary codecs and post some
patches here
after that, please make it implement all unimplemented but requested features
and fix all bugs for all free software projects

--
Michael

"nothing is evil in the beginning. Even Sauron was not so." -- Elrond