[Ffmpeg-devel] rfc2190 patches and release

Paolo Giacon pgiacon
Sun May 8 16:17:55 CEST 2005

As far as i understood from the mailing list (i hope i red it carefully!)
RFC2429 has been implemented for both h263 and h263+  (and not RFC2190).
Are the packets that come out from avcodec_decode_video ready to be sent
by RTP? Have they already their h263 header as described in RFC 2429?
thank u again for your help

paolo