[Ffmpeg-devel] Compilation with --enable-theora fails

Keenan Pepper keenanpepper
Wed May 11 16:02:56 CEST 2005

Viktor Kompaneyets wrote:
> Is there missing files?
> I'd used latest CVS version, but makefile kan't find oggtheora.c in libavcodec

I think oggtheora.c is missing simply because nobody's written it yet. I
can write it when I have some spare time - it should just be some glue
code to interface to libtheora, and also some changes to the ogg demuxer
(currently it only recognizes one vorbis stream). For now you'll just
have to omit --enable-theora (no idea why the option has been there so
long with no actual code).