[Ffmpeg-devel] [patch] *BSD bktr support

Jacob Meuser jakemsr
Tue May 17 04:55:35 CEST 2005

On Mon, May 16, 2005 at 01:20:15PM +0200, Diego Biurrun wrote:
> On Sun, May 15, 2005 at 08:29:48PM -0700, Jacob Meuser wrote:
> >
> > + * This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify
> > + * it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by
> > + * the Free Software Foundation; either version 2 of the License, or
> > + * (at your option) any later version.
>
> Since the code is GPLed, it should depend on --enable-gpl in configure.
>
> Diego

good catch.  this probably dates from before the license change in grab.c.

I'll ask Steve if he would like to use the LGPL for this file instead.
I don't think he'll have any objection, but of course it is his decision.

any other aspects of the other parts that may need to be addressed?

--
<jakemsr at jakemsr.com>