[Ffmpeg-devel] How to encode videos using libavcodec/libavformat DLLs?

Lars Blumberg Lars.Blumberg
Fri Nov 11 15:58:45 CET 2005

Hello!

I want to use the libavcodec/libavformat DLLs to encode a video/sound
stream. Therefore I want to put every single frame into the stream. Is there
any place where I can find some information about how to do that, may be a
sample application, tutorial or something like that? I am programming with
Delphi, but I guess als VC++ or VB code would be helpfull. I want to load
the DLLs dynamically into the application. Thanks for any comments.

Sincerly

Lars