[Ffmpeg-devel] How to encode videos using libavcodec/libavformatDLLs?

Martin Boehme boehme
Mon Nov 14 09:56:31 CET 2005

Hi Lars,

> I want to use the libavcodec/libavformat DLLs to encode a video/sound
> stream. Therefore I want to put every single frame into the stream. Is there
> any place where I can find some information about how to do that, may be a
> sample application, tutorial or something like that? I am programming with
> Delphi, but I guess als VC++ or VB code would be helpfull. I want to load
> the DLLs dynamically into the application. Thanks for any comments.

Try output_example.c (included in the FFmpeg distribution). That's a
pretty accessible example of how to output video and audio streams.

Martin

--
Martin B?hme
Inst. f. Neuro- and Bioinformatics