[Ffmpeg-devel] Re: Intel IPP

g. the_ether
Tue Nov 15 20:07:51 CET 2005

> An example from Makefiles' of IPP jpegview demo :
>
> LFLAGS  := -L$(QTDIR)/lib -L$(IPPROOT)/sharedlib
> IPPLIBS := -lippj$(LIB_ARCH) -lippcc$(LIB_ARCH) -lippi$(LIB_ARCH)
> -lipps$(LIB_ARCH) -lippcore$(LIB_ARCH)

The LFLAGS simply specifies the path of the libraries

The IPPLIBS specifies which specific libraries to link according to the CPU
architecture being used.

That is not the issue here. I have the correct path and I am linking the
generic dll stub lib that covers all architectures (ippcore and ippi).

The problem appears to be with __stdcall and __cdecl conventions.

The linker is complaining about a missing function called
`ippiDCT8x8Fwd_16s_C1I at 4'. I think it should be looking
for '_ippiDCT8x8Fwd_16s_C1I at 4'

Is that not right?

g.