[Ffmpeg-devel] mingw build is linking avcodec statically into avformat.dll

Ronen Mizrahi ronen
Wed Nov 16 20:47:13 CET 2005

Thanks, it seems that patch now works, it is just that I was not sure it
was the right thing to do. In any case I will now test to see that the
static linking no longer occurs...