[Ffmpeg-devel] Re: mp3onmp4

Mike Melanson mike
Mon Nov 21 16:21:49 CET 2005

Diego Biurrun wrote:
>>there are some special specs for howto place mpeg-4 part2 video/aac in mp4
>>in part14
>>and some special specs for howto place avc video in mp4 in part15:
> Can somebody provide a link to a PDF or convert this to PDF?

	Try OpenOffice. It handles the .doc just fine.

	But that all becomes moot when I open it up and see this:

Copyright notice
This ISO document is a working draft or committee draft ...

Thus, it is a *draft* spec, not a final spec. You can't (or are not
supposed to be able to) find those online.

	-Mike Melanson