[Ffmpeg-devel] Patch resubmit (and other questions)

Patrick Roberts proberts9999
Thu Nov 24 01:18:32 CET 2005

  I should have a cleaned-up version (per feedback of
list members) of the patch I submitted.  Do I just
re-submit it to the list?  It will also contain some
additional development.  Do I need to do anything
special?

  Is it possible for me to add a file to the 'doc'
directory, and if so, how should I submit it?

  For diff files, can I just delete or change lines?
(Is there no CRC?)  This is my first time using diff
patches, and from googling, this seems like the case,
but it seems highly wrong.  (How does the patcher know
the patch it just applied in the diff file wasn't
corrupted?)

Best Regards,
Patrick Roberts

Yahoo! Music Unlimited