[Ffmpeg-devel] [patch] DT_SONAME support?

Luca Barbato lu_zero
Sat Nov 26 01:34:37 CET 2005

M?ns Rullg?rd wrote:

> What are those substitutions supposed to do?  I don't think they are
> doing what you intend.  I think, judging from the variable names, that
> you want something like ${lavc_version/.*}.  That will chop off
> everything from the first period onward, leaving the major version
> number.  What you wrote will remove the first occurrence of a period
> followed by a digit 0, a digit 9 or a comma.  Those patterns are shell
> globs, not regular expressions.

My bad. I should write when I'm rested and commit when I'm not tired =/

Is a major number what we want or also minor is needed? (A minor number
change could reflect and abi change?)

I'll try to redo the patch once I can think straght ...

lu

--

Luca Barbato

Gentoo/linux Developer		Gentoo/PPC Operational Leader
http://dev.gentoo.org/~lu_zero