[Ffmpeg-devel] SMPTE VC-1 Decoder For FFmpeg

Mike Melanson mike
Fri Oct 7 21:17:07 CEST 2005

Diego Biurrun wrote:
> Mike Melanson schrieb:
>>     This sounds interesting. How could we structure such a Wiki? I
>> actually set up my first Wiki last night on my own site, but for a
>> completely frivolous project. Setting up the MediaWiki software is
>> ridiculously simple.
> Just set up the wiki and start filling it with content.  We'll see where
> it goes from there.

	Do you think we should make this into the mega-Wiki we sometimes talk
about, complete with tips about how to do useful things with FFmpeg and
MPlayer? Perhaps use it as a new fourcc database, too?

	-Mike Melanson